Let the Wedding Dress Search Begin!
To help you decide your style and see what is hot on the bridal catwalk right now, we have compiled our top 10 trends for bridal dresses to be worn in 2015.
Whats your style?
1. Off the Shoulder Necklines. Say goodbye to strapless dresses and hello to the stylish and chic off the shoulder styles. Romantic and timeless and perfect for those boho brides who appreciate elegant beauty.
2. Cream of the Crop. Newly trending cropped 2 piece wedding outfits are hot this year. Shoulders and backs have had their day in the sun and now comes the midriff. Romantic full length skirts teamed with modern cute crop tops. Perfect for those cool edgy brides.
3. Faille. A new popular fabric hitting the bridal catwalk this year is soft light woven faille with its ribbed textures. Produced from silk it ensures a soft feel which is proving popular amongst designers such as Oscar de la Renta.
4. Rocking Pockets. Dresses with pockets are fun and practical. We love the strapless bust with wide fluted pocketed skirt style looks.
5. Metallics. Gold has always been the popular metallic choice in bridal gowns but 2015 is all about Silver. Metallics are a key trend throughout wedding planning this year be it cakes, venue decorations or of course your outfit. Look glam in an embroidered metallic dress.
6. Naked Lace. Lace isn’t new but the new way to wear lace this season is above a cashmere coloured slip dress. The naked lace effect is sensual and romantic.
7. Plunge Necklines. V neck plunging necklines are hugely on trend proving sexier and more popular than the all time sweetheart necklines. Designers such as Jenny Packham, Vera Wang and Caroline Herrera are keen fans.
8. Fairytale Capes. Capes are all the rage in 2015 adding a modern, stylish twist on the narrow silhouette or fishtail style dresses. This style is demure adding extra coverage.
9. Bold Backs. Daring keyhole, portrait and embellished backs are making a huge comeback making sure you will make a dramatic exit!
10. Pale Pink and Pastels. Pink is continuing to be a big colour this year but this time it is with just a hint. Think the lightest shades of pink. If pink is too girlie for you then go for hydrangea blues, pale pistachio or mint. Lighten up your wedding with a gorgeous pale pastel shade.